We look forward to meeting you! For your appointment, please do the following:
▪ Obtain a Referral from your primary doctor if you have HMO insurance
▪ Click Here to download our Patient Information Packet
▪ Bring completed paper work including our Welcome Sheet, patient history, HIPAA form and the signed cancellation policy (all contained in the Patient Information Packet)
▪ Please have your insurance card and co-payment with you
▪ Bring any relevant studies (X-Ray, MRI, Bone Scan, etc.) along with the associated report
We make every effort to adhere to the appointment schedule. So if you are behind schedule on the day of your appointment, please call ahead to let us know. We block out a significant amount of time for new patients. If you need to cancel or change your appointment, kindly give us at least twenty four hours notice.